Monday 6 August 2012


  Websites That Work: 1. Swagbucks


I have been using swagbuck  for over a year now.  Like most people that have no idea what’s going on or how to use it, I gave up on it right away. It seemed impossible to gather enough points and get any of their prizes. A couple of months after I signed up for swagbucks I read an blog about someone that was cashing in several gift cards using swagbucks. So I decided to give it another try. I  started using their search engine  more often. Soon I had my first Gift Card. Since then swagbucks has evolved quite a bit. Now they offer many more ways to win. Their community has grown to over 100,000 members. Now I get enough points to get several gift cards every week. So let’s review how it works:

If you’re new to swagbucks it’s a free rewards program that lets you earn points which are called a swagbucks by searching the web, shopping online, taking daily polls, watching Swagbucks TV and more.

Does it work?

Myself and other tons of users can prove you that swagbucks works. Here are some screen shots of my account.
Some of my gift cards:


Gift Cards I earned with Swagbucks




















Swagbuck tricks: Easy 1200 points every day.

1. Use their search engine as you use google ( you can win 3 times a day : do search at            
morning 5/6 times then afternoon , then night ). you can win up to 50 points a day. For getting most result use www. on your search.
2. Invite your friends to join as you will get what your friends win on searching. win up to 1000 points.
3.  Most people dont know that they can earn  up to 70 points every day by watching swag 
  TV.
4.Most people dont know that they can win up to 10 points for playing games. What you need to do play a game then submit it with your user name. Every 2nd time you will win points. 
5. One of the most exciting tricks what no body knows that  SB post up to 10 videos ads at 1.00 o'clock every night on the home page. Check it out today
6. One of the secret trick I know that you can earn easy 38 points for completing  a repeat offer every day. for that secret trick  and more   sign up with me   or  send me a friend request @ james799  I will tell you on chat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment